Access to this site is conditioned by the user's prior reading and acceptance of the information contained in these Terms and Conditions.
If the User does not agree with the content of the General Conditions of access, navigation and use of this site, they will not be able to access or buy the products and services it offers.
By accepting these terms and conditions, the user affirms and declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to register on this site. Likewise, you expressly accept without exception that access to and use of this website, its services and the contents of said services takes place under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
Rights and obligations of Algo más que Arte
- Algo más que Arte, it is obliged to provide the services offered on the Web and to guarantee any communications that may exist with the client, as well as to respond to claims and queries that may arise.
- Algo más que Arte has the right to suspend temporarily and without prior notice, accessibility to this website. Likewise, the right to provide or cancel services may be reserved in the event of maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of services.
- Algo más que Arte reserves the right to temporarily or permanently block the purchase on its site to those users it deems appropriate, this blocking may apply to both buyers and recipients.
- The intellectual property rights on the website are owned by Algo más que Arte, as well as the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Rights and obligations of the user
- The contents of this website are available to the user for their use without any commercial purpose and exclusively for their personal use; Only for these purposes can the user transfer the contents of this website. The user cannot, consequently, distribute, modify, transmit, forward or use such content for commercial purposes.
- At all times, the User must make lawful use of the services of this Website, in accordance with current legislation, respecting the intellectual property rights of Algo más que Arte.
- The User will not carry out, through the services offered by Algo más que Arte, any action that causes damage or alterations to the contents or hinders the proper functioning of the Web. Expressly committing by the sole use of it not to cause technical problems of any kind, to transfer elements that may carry computer viruses or damage, interfere or totally or partially intercept the Web, as well as not to intervene or alter the email of other Users .
- The responsibility of the User on the veracity of the data entered, in the event that he does so for any circumstance, is exclusive to him; Therefore, in the event of having provided false or inaccurate information, Algo más que Arte, reserves the right to prohibit you from accessing this website.
Products, content and specifications:
In Algo más que Arte, seeking that the client is satisfied with each purchase made with us, we guarantee that all the characteristics, content and specifications of the products and services described or represented, respond to the technical specifications of each one and there is a correspondence between what is displayed on the page and what you will receive at the time of delivery.
It is the customer's responsibility to determine compliance with all national laws, (including minimum age requirements), regarding the possession, use and purchase of any item on this website.
Order receipt policies at destination
Deliveries are made in a personalized way to the address of the address that the customer declared or to the address of the recipient that the customer defines. The order will not be delivered to neighbors, friends or other person who are not duly indicated in the customer's order
The receiver of the merchandise of the order placed must check together with the distributor that the quantities declared in the invoice coincide with the merchandise received. In case of coincidence, you have the right to reject the order. Once the invoice is signed and accepted, claims are not accepted for missing products that have not been detected at the time of delivery.
You as a customer must have a username and password for certain activities on this site.
Said data, supplied by you, are incorporated into our database, being used only for the authentication of the registration and to process the order, committing ourselves not to disclose the data to third parties and to use them only for exchange purposes between our store and you.
Said data can be modified at any time you wish. We are under no obligation to verify the current identity or authorization of anyone who uses their username and password to access and use the website.
We have the right to demand, at any time, proof of the identity of any person requesting access to and use of the website, and we can deny access if we are not satisfied with such response.
You are fully responsible for the security of your username and password and all its uses. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
The website assumes no responsibility for damages related to failure to maintain the security of your password.
When you visit this website or send us an email, you are communicating with us electronically, therefore agreeing to receive communications electronically from us.
We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement as if such communications were in writing.
Testimonials and Ratings
The testimonials and ratings that you may give from time to time to help us improve the service we provide you may be used in advertising and other forms of marketing. Your name and surname or other similar information may be used. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to the use of your information in marketing material.
Our site does not assume any responsibility, for damages and / or losses due to any virus that could infect your computer or telecommunications equipment, or other goods arising from the access, use or navigation of this website, as well as the information or material same.
Revisions of the terms and conditions
Our site reserves the right to modify the policies, which will become effective immediately after their publication, so the modifications will take effect from the moment of purchase, not being applicable to purchases prior to the moment of their publication.
The terms and conditions may be modified at any time, so you should visit this page frequently to review the current terms and conditions as they are important to you, however, you will be notified via email prior to updating our terms and Conditions.